Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hadith

Narrated Al-Agharr al-Muzani:
"Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is (at times) some sort of shade upon my heart, and I seek forgiveness from Allah Taala a hundred times a day."
Mulsim ; Book 34, Number 6522.

Narrated AbuHurayrah:
"Allah's Apostle (peace_be_upon_him) said: He who seeks repentance (from the Lord ) before the rising of the sun from the west (before the Day of Resurrection), Allah Taala turns to him with Mercy."
Muslim :Book 34, Number 6525.

'I asked Allah's Apostle to teach me an invocation so that I may invoke Allah with it in my prayer (Salat). He told me to say, "Allahumma inni zalumtu nafsi zulman kathiran, Wala yaghfirudhdhunuba illa anta faghfirli maghfiratan min 'Indika, war-hamni innaka antal-ghafururrahim (O Allah! I have done great injustice to myself and none except You forgives sins, so please forgive me and be Merciful to me as You are the Forgiver, the Merciful)."
Bukhari : Volume 1, Book 12, Number 796.
Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment